We are excited to bring you an exciting and exclusive event taking place in the Crowne Plaza Hotel Dublin Airport on Saturday 13th May 2017. The uniqueness of the Dublin Rose Ball makes it an event not to be missed in anyone’s social calendar.
The Dublin Rose Charity Ball 2017 will consist of:
- A Four Course Meal
- A range of special guests.
- Envelope Raffle & Auction with some amazing prizes.
- Entertainment By: The Pat Fitz band, followed by Late Night DJ
- There are excellent scientific breakthroughs on the condition that need further research.
- MSD Action Foundation are trying to initiate a clinical trial as soon as possible.
- MSD Action Foundation have created the only dedicated patient registry for MSD patients in the world, they expect it to be an essential element of a clinical trial.
This year, the Dublin Rose, Lorna Whyte, has very kindly chosen MSD Action Foundation/ SavingDylan.com as the Charity Partner for this year’s Ball. All funds raised at this event will help to support vital medical research that we hope will result in a lifesaving treatment/cure for a clinically devastating condition called Multiple Sulfatase Deficiency.
Dylan Finglas is 4 years old, from Dublin & is the 3rd MSD patient in Ireland in recent years.His life expectancy would usually be less than 10 years of age unless treated.
For our roses their friends family and guests tickets are priced at an affordable €75
For any companies
We would be delighted if you would consider supporting
MSD Action Foundation/SavingDylan.com this year through the purchase of a Corporate Table at this great event. Saving dylan is a fully registered charity.